Hi guys, since Patch 4.3 has released there are so much great features that I really enjoyed so far, one of the coolest thing was the Transmogrification. For all those who doesn’t know about this yet read this article from Blizzard. I definitely recommend you to try it, it’s fun and you have the chance to show off your recent gears and transmogrify to classic tier gears, weapons and more!
My Priest is my main character so I tried myself to run some raid instances weekly with some guild mates that also like to get some old content tier tokens to transmogrify. So 2 weeks ago, We raided Serpentshrine Cavern (raid instance during Burning Crusade) and The Eye in Tempest Keep for a chance to get the Tier 5 set raid healing set.
I choose Tier 5 set Healing version to transmogrify because I really like how it looks on my human priest, and it’s one of the best Priest Armor in game, the features of this armor that I also like is the helm and the little wings on its shoulders, really this tier set is awesome! and it’s part of the Avatar Rainment collection. My second choice is the Tier 6 but I will probably going to run Black Temple and Mount Hyjal next week for that.
Anyway, here are the list of the items I transmogrify including the Tier 5 set collection. Also I am happy that I finally able to acquire the helm today with the help of my guild mates namely Tahlmora, Bathtubs, Akuru, and Agro. Thanks for helping out guys, I really appreciate it! If you like to get your set I will also give you where to acquire the tokens and what boss for easier reference if your interested of my own collection to transmogrify. The only items I didn’t transmogrify are my rings, trinkets, weapon, off-hand and wand.
Tier 5 Avatar Rainment Raid Healing Set
- Cowl of the Avatar – Drop from Lady Vashj in Serpentshrine Cavern
- Mantle of the Avatar – Drop from Void Reaver in The Eye
- Vestments of the Avatar – Drop from Kaeltha’s Sunstrider in The Eye
- Gloves of the Avatar - Drop from Leotheras the Blind in SSC
- Breeches of the Avatar - Drop from Fathom Lord Karathress in SSC
- Wraps of Purification – Drop of Hydross the Unstable Boss of SSC
Tailoring Crafted Items
- Belt of the Long Road – 2xNether Vortex, 4xBolt of Imbued Netherweave, 10xPrimal Life, 10xPrimal Water and 2xRune Thread
- Boots of the Long Road – 2xNether Vortex, 4xPrimal Mooncloth, 4xSpellcloth, 2xRune Thread
- Icy Cloak – You can acquire it from AH if its selling or from anyone who can Tailor it. (3xBolt of Mageweave, 1xFrost Oil, 2x Thick Spider Silk, 2x Silken Thread.)
Okay, My next project for Transmogrification is the Tier 6 Raid Healing Set, Absolution Regalia Collection. Hopefully I am able to run this with guild mates next week. How about you have you also been trying to get some old gears to transmogrify? What collection have you transmogrify so far? Do you like this feature at all? Please feel free to share your thoughts about Transmogrification with me, and post your comments below.
Also a fellow blogger Chatmay from The WoW Debutante was hosting a Transmogrify Fashion Design Contest for more details head over her blog and vote! some follow up designers who joined and participated are Efferaeti, Kamalia et Alia, and Kirina’s Closet Check them out! Thanks for reading this post guys! and Have a good one!